A lot of dog owners feel some sort of guilt when they decide to not breed their dog(s). Some pet parents avoid doing it because of moral and ethical beliefs (e.g. overpopulation) while…
- Signs & Stages Of The Dog Heat Cycle
- 6 Best Dog Clippers For Professional Groomers
- Meaning of F1, F1b, F2, F2b & F3 In Hybrid Dog Breeds
- From What Age Can a Puppy Wear a Dog Shock Collar?
- Study: Golden Retriever’s Lifespan Halved In 35 Years
- Dog Breeding
- Is Dog Breeding Profitable?
- FAQ: Breeding Your Dog For The First Time
- How To Start Breeding Dogs In 5 Steps
- Guide to Dog Abortion — Methods, Cost, Pills, Injections…
Responsible dog breeding is no easy task. There are costs, effort and time to put in; but also big challenges to face.
However once you start, you get addicted. Breeding dogs is a wonderful journey and each puppy from each litter will hold a special place in your heart.
...and we're here to help you throughout!