A runt of a litter is a puppy that is seemingly weaker than its littermates. Once a female dog goes through labor and delivers her whelps, there will be discrepancies in the newborns’…
- Heating Pads for Dogs
- Dog Toothpaste
- Dog Playpens
- Dog Kennel Covers
- Grain-Free Dog Food
- Dog Food For Labradors
- Gates & Puppy Doors
- Low Fat Dog Foods
- Dog Dryers
- First Aid Kit For Dogs
- Dog Thermometers
- Dog Doors
- Arthritis Supplements for Dogs
- Dog Food for Pitbulls
- Pillows & Cushions for Dogs
- Flying Pig grooming tables
- Dog Backpacks
- Outdoor Dog Kennels
- Signs & Stages Of The Dog Heat Cycle
- 6 Best Dog Clippers For Professional Groomers
- Meaning of F1, F1b, F2, F2b & F3 In Hybrid Dog Breeds
- From What Age Can a Puppy Wear a Dog Shock Collar?
- Is Dog Breeding Profitable?
- How To Start Breeding Dogs In 5 Steps
- Dog Breeding
- Study: Golden Retriever’s Lifespan Halved In 35 Years
- FAQ: Breeding Your Dog For The First Time
- The Runt of the Litter — Definition, Health Implications & FAQ
Responsible dog breeding is no easy task. There are costs, effort and time to put in; but also big challenges to face.
However once you start, you get addicted. Breeding dogs is a wonderful journey and each puppy from each litter will hold a special place in your heart.
...and we're here to help you throughout!