While people have hair, dogs have fur. This is why many owners and professional groomers use the best dog clippers money can buy to keep their dog’s coat smooth. If your dog’s coat…
- 6 Best Dog Clippers For Professional Groomers
- Signs & Stages Of The Dog Heat Cycle
- How To Calm a Female Dog During Her Heat Cycle
- Meaning of F1, F1b, F2, F2b & F3 In Hybrid Dog Breeds
- How to Tell If Two Dogs Have Mated
- Male & Female Dog Reproductive Systems — Sexual Organs and Hormones in Canines
- Is Dog Breeding Profitable?
- Guide to Dog Abortion — Methods, Cost, Pills, Injections…
- Dog Breeding
- From What Age Can a Puppy Wear a Dog Shock Collar?
Responsible dog breeding is no easy task. There are costs, effort and time to put in; but also big challenges to face.
However once you start, you get addicted. Breeding dogs is a wonderful journey and each puppy from each litter will hold a special place in your heart.
...and we're here to help you throughout!