Breeding a father to his daughter dog is a classic case of very close inbreeding. Studies have shown that breeding closely related dogs leads to a decrease of the pure breed’s genetic pool,…
- No Bark Collars
- Wireless Dog Fences
- Dog Backpacks
- IATA Dog Crates
- Himalayan Dog Chews
- Dried Beef Liver Treats
- Goughnuts Dog Toys
- Dog Treat Pouch
- Grain-Free Dog Food
- Dog Nail Clippers & Grinders
- Colognes for Dogs
- Dog Bike Carriers
- Dog Dryers
- Dog Thermometers
- Dog Strollers
- Chewproof Dog Beds
- Pillows & Cushions for Dogs
- Arthritis Supplements for Dogs
- 6 Best Dog Clippers For Professional Groomers
- Signs & Stages Of The Dog Heat Cycle
- Meaning of F1, F1b, F2, F2b & F3 In Hybrid Dog Breeds
- From What Age Can a Puppy Wear a Dog Shock Collar?
- Is Dog Breeding Profitable?
- Dog Breeding
- Study: Golden Retriever’s Lifespan Halved In 35 Years
- What Influences a Puppy Litter Size?
- Guide to Dog Abortion — Methods, Cost, Pills, Injections…
- How to Tell If Two Dogs Have Mated
Responsible dog breeding is no easy task. There are costs, effort and time to put in; but also big challenges to face.
However once you start, you get addicted. Breeding dogs is a wonderful journey and each puppy from each litter will hold a special place in your heart.
...and we're here to help you throughout!