People have hair, dogs have fur. This is why many owners and professional groomers use the best dog clippers money can buy them. If your dog’s coat is thick and heavy, he may…
- 6 Best Dog Clippers For Professional Groomers
- Meaning of F1, F1b, F2, F2b & F3 In Hybrid Dog Breeds
- Signs & Stages Of The Dog Heat Cycle
- From What Age Can a Puppy Wear a Dog Shock Collar?
- Is Dog Breeding Profitable?
- Study: Golden Retriever’s Lifespan Halved In 35 Years
- Guide to Dog Abortion — Methods, Cost, Pills, Injections…
- Abnormal Heat In Dogs: Silent, Absent, Prolonged, Split, etc.
- How To Start Breeding Dogs In 5 Steps
- Dog Breeding
Responsible dog breeding is no easy task. There are costs, effort and time to put in; but also big challenges to face.
However once you start, you get addicted. Breeding dogs is a wonderful journey and each puppy from each litter will hold a special place in your heart.
...and we're here to help you throughout!