Over the years, the harmful effects of chemical pesticide have been well-documented. Several research studies suggest that exposure to pesticide could lead to both short-term and long-term health risks. This doesn’t just apply…
- Signs & Stages Of The Dog Heat Cycle
- 6 Best Dog Clippers For Professional Groomers
- Meaning of F1, F1b, F2, F2b & F3 In Hybrid Dog Breeds
- From What Age Can a Puppy Wear a Dog Shock Collar?
- Is Dog Breeding Profitable?
- The Perfect Dog & Puppy Sale Contract With Free Templates
- How To Start Breeding Dogs In 5 Steps
- ✅ The Dog Breeder’s Handbook
- FAQ: Breeding Your Dog For The First Time
- 3 Bully Breeding Mistakes That Will Kill The Breed
Responsible dog breeding is no easy task. There are costs, effort and time to put in; but also big challenges to face.
However once you start, you get addicted. Breeding dogs is a wonderful journey and each puppy from each litter will hold a special place in your heart.
...and we're here to help you throughout!