The famous line, “dog is man’s best friend,” by King Frederick of Prussia is in no way just a cliché’. Now, our history with dogs goes 33,000 years back when both of us…
- Outdoor Dog Kennels
- Dog Strollers
- Dog Food for Pitbulls
- Dog Sunscreen
- Flying Pig grooming tables
- Gifts For Dog Lovers
- Dog Toothpaste
- Dog Nail Clippers & Grinders
- Grooming Tables
- Dog Sleeping Bags
- Dog Bike Carriers
- Vegan Food for Dogs
- Automatic Dog Feeders
- Dog Car Seat Covers
- First Aid Kit For Dogs
- Dog Anxiety Vests
- Low Fat Dog Foods
- Tick & Flea Treatments
- 6 Best Dog Clippers For Professional Groomers
- How to Tell If Two Dogs Have Mated
- Signs & Stages Of The Dog Heat Cycle
- How To Calm a Female Dog During Her Heat Cycle
- Meaning of F1, F1b, F2, F2b & F3 In Hybrid Dog Breeds
- Is It Safe To Breed Brother and Sister Dogs?
- The Copulatory Tie In Dog Breeding
- Breeding Father to Daughter Dogs — Risks, Benefits & Health Implications
- Dog Breeding
- Guide to Dog Abortion — Methods, Cost, Pills, Injections…
Responsible dog breeding is no easy task. There are costs, effort and time to put in; but also big challenges to face.
However once you start, you get addicted. Breeding dogs is a wonderful journey and each puppy from each litter will hold a special place in your heart.
...and we're here to help you throughout!