When a dog is in a state of hypothermia, their body temperature dropped below healthy levels. Hypothermia can be life-threatening if sustained for too long. Wintertime is generally the time of the year…
- How To Calm a Female Dog During Her Heat Cycle
- 6 Best Dog Clippers For Professional Groomers
- Signs & Stages Of The Dog Heat Cycle
- Meaning of F1, F1b, F2, F2b & F3 In Hybrid Dog Breeds
- Top 5 Best Dog House Heaters For Winter + Dog Heating Pads
- How to Tell If Two Dogs Have Mated
- Guide to Dog Abortion — Methods, Cost, Pills, Injections…
- Is Dog Breeding Profitable?
- Dog Breeding
- Male & Female Dog Reproductive Systems — Sexual Organs and Hormones in Canines
Responsible dog breeding is no easy task. There are costs, effort and time to put in; but also big challenges to face.
However once you start, you get addicted. Breeding dogs is a wonderful journey and each puppy from each litter will hold a special place in your heart.
...and we're here to help you throughout!